Pages

Hi all!
Yup, I'm still alive ;)

Major drama at our house this last week (more on that tomorrow) but it's coming together now

I spent a lot of the last week in bed tending to our 4 year old and decided to play around with some things to make a printable for y'all. 

I'm not a big decorator for these smaller holidays, but it's nice to have a little touch!

All you need to do is click on the image (to enlarge) then click with the magnifying glass and then save and print!  I created it as a 5x7 but I had to print it as a 4x6 to fit my funky lil frame.

Enjoy!

Linking up to:




Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special






1 Comment

1 Response so far.

  1. ahhh this quote has very special meaning for me...my dad (100% irish - who passed away this july) read it at my son's funeral 11 years ago. very very touching!

Post a Comment