Pages

I'm playing catch-up today, posting some projects that I did a few months ago but hadn't photographed or shared yet :)

In late summer I came across a pile of windows where some gentlemen were replacing every.single.window in a home.  After passing it twice, I decided to stop and ask if I could have them, and they quickly gave me all ELEVEN windows!!!  I was SO excited (and Mike was NOT happy, lol)!  This particular window has a small ledge on it, perfect for accessorizing!  I've been trying to figure out something to put on this wall in the dining room that didn't stick out too far and this was PERFECT!

All I did was wash it up a bit (not too much - I wanted the gruff-ness to still be there!) and use the Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot software to cut the script from my favorite fonts!


We screwed it into a stud on one side and used a good anchor on the other side - that baby's not going anywhere!

0 Comments

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment