Pages

I decided early last week that (with the exception of a few purchased gifts at Christmas) I wanted all of the gifts we give this year to be handmade.  (Shhhhh, this gives me an excuse to craft!)  Anyway, so when our youngest got invited to a birthday party this week I was all on it!

Using tutorials from {Twelve Crafts Till Christmas} HERE and HERE and the cute flower puffs from {Trey and Lucy}  (via {Ucreate}) I made these two adorable headbands!


the striped one is reversible


I used pony tail holders instead of elastic headbands (only because I didn't pay attention) and for little girls, they work great!  Both of my girls want me to make them some now ;)


And since this little girl is such a girly girl, I made her a sweet little necklace from THIS tutorial on {The Idea Room}.  I just love how simple and cute these necklaces are (and personal too!).


Happy Birthday Miss A!  I hope you enjoy your gifts!



Beyond The Picket Fence




1 Comment

1 Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Fabulous!!!

Post a Comment